Reporting policies of ISPs: Do general terms and conditions (GTCs) match with the reality?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara van Schewick, 2010. "Internet Architecture and Innovation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262013975, January.
- Crocioni, Pietro, 2011. "Net Neutrality in Europe: Desperately seeking a market failure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Mueller, Milton L. & Asghari, Hadi, 2012. "Deep packet inspection and bandwidth management: Battles over BitTorrent in Canada and the United States," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 462-475.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork Neutrality; General Terms and Conditions; Regulation; Telecommunications; User Discrimination;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .