Personalised pricing and EU law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederik Zuiderveen Borgesius & Joost Poort, 2017. "Erratum to: Online Price Discrimination and EU Data Privacy Law," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 521-521, December.
- Catalina-Adriana IVANUS, 2014. "Justification For Indirect Discrimination In Eu," Perspectives of Law and Public Administration, Societatea de Stiinte Juridice si Administrative (Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences), vol. 3(1), pages 153-160, December.
- Frederik Zuiderveen Borgesius & Joost Poort, 2017. "Online Price Discrimination and EU Data Privacy Law," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 347-366, September.
- Oecd, 2018. "Improving online disclosures with behavioural insights," OECD Digital Economy Papers 269, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Niemeier & Richard Pospisil, 2021. "The Effects of User Tracking and Behavioral Management on Online Prices: A Theoretical Approach," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3B), pages 386-398.
- Ã lvarez-Albelo, Carmen D. & HernÃ¡ndez-MartÃn, RaÃºl & PadrÃ³n-Fumero, Noemi, 2020. "The effects on tourism of airfare subsidies for residents: The key role of packaging strategies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Jerod Coker & Jean-Manuel Izaret, 2021. "Progressive Pricing: The Ethical Case for Price Personalization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 173(2), pages 387-398, October.
- Haifei Yu & Shanshan Zheng & Hao Wu, 2023. "User Privacy Awareness, Incentive and Data Supply Chain Pricing Strategy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-24, February.
- Peter Seele & Claus Dierksmeier & Reto Hofstetter & Mario D. Schultz, 2021. "Mapping the Ethicality of Algorithmic Pricing: A Review of Dynamic and Personalized Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 170(4), pages 697-719, May.
- Hindermann, Christoph Michael, 2018. "Price Discrimination in Online Retail," EconStor Preprints 181294, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Joshua A. Gerlick & Stephan M. Liozu, 2020. "Ethical and legal considerations of artificial intelligence and algorithmic decision-making in personalized pricing," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 85-98, April.
- Hufnagel, Gerrit & Schwaiger, Manfred & Weritz, Louisa, 2022. "Seeking the perfect price: Consumer responses to personalized price discrimination in e-commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 346-365.
- Nunan, Daniel & Di Domenico, MariaLaura, 2022. "Value creation in an algorithmic world: Towards an ethics of dynamic pricing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 451-460.
- Pade, Robin & Feurer, Sven, 2022. "The mitigating role of nostalgia for consumer price unfairness perceptions in response to disadvantageous personalized pricing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 277-287.
- Lucas, Christian, 2020. "Das Marketing-House-Konzept - ein Denkmodell zum integrierten Verständnis des Marketing-Konzepts," IU Discussion Papers - Marketing & Communication 1/2020, IU International University of Applied Sciences.
- Anna Priester & Thomas Robbert & Stefan Roth, 2020. "A special price just for you: effects of personalized dynamic pricing on consumer fairness perceptions," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 99-112, April.
- Jean-Pierre I. Rest & Alan M. Sears & Li Miao & Lorna Wang, 2020. "A note on the future of personalized pricing: cause for concern," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 113-118, April.
- Sharma, Vanika & Haque, Mohammed H. & Aziz, Syed Mahfuzul, 2019. "Energy cost minimization for net zero energy homes through optimal sizing of battery storage system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 278-286.
- Poort, Joost & Zuiderveen Borgesius, Frederik J., 2019. "Does everyone have a price? Understanding people's attitude towards online and offline price discrimination," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20.
- Beere, Brendan & Byrne, Shane & Kelly, Jane & Pratap Singh, Anuj, 2022. "The Great Account Migration: Lessons from Behavioural Economics," Financial Stability Notes 13/FS/22, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Möllenkamp, Meilin & Zeppernick, Maike & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2019. "The effectiveness of nudges in improving the self-management of patients with chronic diseases: A systematic literature review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(12), pages 1199-1209.
- Strycharz, Joanna & Duivenvoorde, Bram Benjamin, 2021. "The exploitation of vulnerability through personalised marketing communication: Are consumers protected?," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 10(4), pages 1-27.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-11-11 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse19:205221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.