Who is investing in machine-to-machine communications?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen HOERNIG & Stephan JAY & Werner NEU & Karl-Heinz NEUMANN & Thomas PLÜCKEBAUM & Ingo VOGELSANG, 2012. "Wholesale Pricing, NGA Take-Up and Competition," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(86), pages 153-174, 2nd quart.
- Cambini, Carlo & Silvestri, Virginia, 2012. "Technology investment and alternative regulatory regimes with demand uncertainty," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 212-230.
- Arndt Christiansen and Wolfgang Kerber & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Competition Policy with Optimally Differentiated Rules Instead of "Per se Rules vs. Rule of Reason"," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Montolio, Daniel & Trillas, Francesc, 2013.
"Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 18-31.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005.
"Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges,"
2441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," MPRA Paper 2511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Peitz, M., 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe : Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," Discussion Paper 2005-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 1998. "Transaction costs, institutional design and the separation of powers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 673-684, May.
- Waverman, Leonard & Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2011. "Benchmarking telecoms regulation - The Telecommunications Regulatory Governance Index (TRGI)," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 450-468, June.
- Choi, Sujin, 2011. "Facilities to service based competition, not service to facilities based, for broadband penetration: A comparative study between the United States and South Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 804-817.
- Bouckaert, Jan & van Dijk, Theon & Verboven, Frank, 2010.
"Access regulation, competition, and broadband penetration: An international study,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 661-671, December.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & VAN DIJK, Theon & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2010. "Access regulation, competition, and broadband penetration: An international study," Working Papers 2010020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Maya Bacache & Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2014. "Dynamic Entry and Investment in New Infrastructures: Empirical Evidence from the Fixed Broadband Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, March.
- Jeanne-Mey Sun & Jacques Pelkmans, 1995. "Why Liberalisation Needs Centralisation: Subsidiarity and EU Telecoms," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 635-664, September.
- Carlo Cambini and Virginia Silvestri, 2012. "Technology Investment and Alternative Regulatory Regimes with Demand Uncertainty," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/15, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsMachine-to-Machine communications; M2M; Internet-of-Things; Techno-economic analysis; Service provisioning; Investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.