Disentangling economic and political goals in the net neutrality debate
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.itseurope.org/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1993.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
- Benjamin M. Compaine & Shane Greenstein (ed.), 2001. "Communications Policy in Transition: The Internet and Beyond," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032929, September.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008.
"Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives,"
08-03, NET Institute.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2390, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," Working Paper Series 4010, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Schuett Florian, 2010. "Network Neutrality: A Survey of the Economic Literature," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Shrimali, Gireesh, 2008. "Surplus extraction by network providers: Implications for net neutrality and innovation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 545-558, September.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2009. "Innovation through Discrimination!? A Formal Analysis of the Net Neutrality Debate," MPRA Paper 16655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avinash Dixit, 2009. "Governance Institutions and Economic Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 5-24, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.