Surplus extraction by network providers: Implications for net neutrality and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Obar, Jonathan & Koh, Taejin, 2011. "Disentangling economic and political goals in the net neutrality debate," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52187, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Shim, Woohyun, 2012. "Regulation and digital innovation: Theory and evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60364, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kurt DeMaagd & Johannes M. Bauer, 2012. "Network Neutrality and Sector Performance: Exploring Policy Options with Simulation Methods," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daeho Lee & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Effect of Network Neutrality on the Incentive to Discriminate, Invest and Innovate: A Literature Review," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201184, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Shin, Donghee, 2013. "Governing network neutrality: Public perception and policy capacity," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88540, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:spr:infosf:v:13:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9244-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Dong-Hee, 2012. "A case study of network neutrality in Korea," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60383, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Hau, Thorsten & Burghardt, Dirk & Brenner, Walter, 2011. "Multihoming, content delivery networks, and the market for Internet connectivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 532-542, July.
More about this item
KeywordsNet neutrality Surplus extraction Innovation Dynamic effects Internet Stackelberg game;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:32:y:2008:i:8:p:545-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.