Understanding broadband under-utilization in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011.
"Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union,"
22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues
52144, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union," DICE Discussion Papers 42, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yeonbae Kim & Jeong-Dong Lee & Daeyoung Koh, 2005. "Effects of consumer preferences on the convergence of mobile telecommunications devices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 817-826.
- Takanori Ida & Shin Kinoshita & Masayuki Sato, 2008. "Conjoint analysis of demand for IP telephony: the case of Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(10), pages 1279-1287.
- Kim, Donghun & Sugai, Philip, 2008. "Differences in consumer loyalty and willingness to pay for service attributes across digital channels: A study of the Japanese digital content market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 480-489, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband adoption; Japan; mobile internet;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2015-02-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2015-02-22 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-02-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb14:106887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.