Towards a green internal electricity market: The self-regulation of European Transmission System Operators for Electricity within EU multilevel governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meeus, Leonardo & Purchala, Konrad & Belmans, Ronnie, 2005. "Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 25-35, July.
- Majone, Giandomenico, 1997. "From the Positive to the Regulatory State: Causes and Consequences of Changes in the Mode of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-167, May.
- Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Opening the Electricity Market to Renewable Energy: Making Better Use of the Grid," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 16-23.
- Gary Marks & Liesbet Hooghe & Kermit Blank, 1996. "European Integration from the 1980s: State-Centric v. Multi-level Governance," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 341-378, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEU Energy Policy; Transmission Grids; Renewable Energies; Regulation Theory; Multi-level Governance Theory;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-02-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-02-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2014-02-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2014-02-15 (Regulation)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:312014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .