What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2016. "What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE CYPRUS BAIL-IN POLICY LESSONS FROM THE CYPRUS ECONOMIC CRISIS, chapter 5, pages 163-207 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp232, Financial Markets Group.
More about this item
KeywordsCyprus; euro area; crisis; sovereign debt; populism.;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-06-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2014-06-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:imfswp:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hoffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .