What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2016. "What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE CYPRUS BAIL-IN POLICY LESSONS FROM THE CYPRUS ECONOMIC CRISIS, chapter 5, pages 163-207 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe," IMFS Working Paper Series 79, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Adalbert Winkler, 2013. "Ordnung und Vertrauen – Zentralbank und Staat in der Eurokrise," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(3-4), pages 198-218, August.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 14-23.
- Rudolf Richter, 2013. "Geldwertsicherung im internationalen Goldstandard und in einer Währungsunion von Staaten mit Papierstandard aus institutionenökonomischer Sicht," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(1-2), pages 132-149, February.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-08-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2014-08-20 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .