Report NEP-EEC-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Tressel & Shengzu Wang & Joong S Kang & Jay C Shambaugh & Jörg Decressin & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2014. "Adjustment in Euro Area Deficit Countries; Progress, Challenges, and Policies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Jörg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea:The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," FMG Special Papers sp227, Financial Markets Group.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity And Output Synchronisation: On The Endogeneity Properties Of Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 13105, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp232, Financial Markets Group.
- Lavinia Rotili, 2014. "The Euro effects on intermediate and final exports," Working Papers 7/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Oliver Landmann, 2014. "EMU and the Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy: A Suggested Interpretation," Discussion Paper Series 29, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Aug 2014.
- Camille Cornand & Pauline Gandré & Céline Gimet, 2014. "Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: the role of domestic shocks," Working Papers 1419, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Joong S Kang & Jay C Shambaugh, 2014. "Progress Towards External Adjustment in the Euro Area Periphery and the Baltics," IMF Working Papers 14/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2014. "Debt and economic growth in the European Union: what causes what?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kari Heimonen & Aleksandra Maslowska-Jokinen, 2014. "Central bank independence and sovereign debt crisis. Any link?," Discussion Papers 93, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Turrini, Alessandro & Koltay, Gabor & Pierini, Fabiana & Goffard, Clarisse & Kiss, Aron, 2014. "A Decade of Labour Market Reforms in the EU: Insights from the LABREF Database," IZA Policy Papers 88, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan-David Schneider & Claude Giorno, 2014. "Economic Uncertainties and their Impact on Activity in Greece compared with Ireland and Portugal," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1151, OECD Publishing.
- Christophe Blot & Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2013. "Assessing the Link between Price and Financial Stability," Working papers wpaper33, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.