Report NEP-EEC-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania & Marco Lyrio & Maite de Sola Perea, 2014. "A macro-financial analysis of the euro area sovereign bond market," Working Paper Research 259, National Bank of Belgium.
- C. Bortoli & L. Harreau & C. Pouvelle, 2014. "Determinants of OECD countries’ sovereign yields: safe havens, purgatory, and the damned," Working papers 494, Banque de France.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus? The Economic Consequences of the Last Communist Government in Europe," IMFS Working Paper Series 79, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- J-S. Mésonnier & A. Monks, 2014. "Did the EBA Capital Exercise Cause a Credit Crunch in the Euro Area?," Working papers 491, Banque de France.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala Lorda & Hector José I. Silva, 2014. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers wpdea1405, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household wealth in the euro area: The importance of intergenerational transfers, homeownership and house price dynamics," BCL working papers 91, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2014. "The Eurocrisis: Muddling Through, or On the Way to a More Perfect Euro Union?," NBER Working Papers 20242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maxime Leboeuf & Louis Morel, 2014. "Forecasting Short-Term Real GDP Growth in the Euro Area and Japan Using Unrestricted MIDAS Regressions," Discussion Papers 14-3, Bank of Canada.
- R. Jimborean & A. Kelber, 2014. "Foreign direct investment drivers and growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the 2007 global financial crisis," Working papers 488, Banque de France.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti & Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gianluigi Mazzi, 2014. "EuroMInd-C: a Disaggregate Monthly Indicator of Economic Activity for the Euro," Studies in Economics 1406, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ersin Kantar & Bayram Deviren & Mustafa Keskin, 2014. "Hierarchical structure of the European countries based on debts as a percentage of GDP during the 2000-2011 period," Papers 1406.6559, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Freitag L., 2014. "Procyclicality and path dependence of sovereign credit ratings: The example of Europe," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Jesús Rodríguez-López & Mario Solís-García, 2014. "Accounting for Spanish business cycles," Working Papers 14.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.