Die griechische Tragödie: Neue Episode oder Exodus?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bencek & Bianka Dettmer & Klaus Schrader, 2013. "Zypern: Insel ohne Geschäftsmodell?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 93(8), pages 563-571, August.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Emanuele Baldacci, 2010. "Fiscal Deficits, Public Debt, and Sovereign Bond Yields," IMF Working Papers 10/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Schrader, Klaus & Benček, David & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2015. "Greece: How to take a turn for the better," Kiel Policy Brief 83, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schrader, Klaus & Bencek, David & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2013. "IfW-Krisencheck: Alles wieder gut in Griechenland?," Kiel Discussion Papers 522/523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 1997. "Ordnungspolitik und Strukturwandel im Integrationsprozeß: das Beispiel Griechenlands, Portugals und Spaniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 978, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2015. "Die griechische Tragödie," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68, pages 03-33, May.
- David Bencek & Henning Klodt, 2011. "Fünf Prozent sind (zu) viel," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 91(9), pages 595-600, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkpb:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.