Schwer zu retten: Griechenland im Krisenmodus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bencek & Bianka Dettmer & Klaus Schrader, 2013. "Zypern: Insel ohne Geschäftsmodell?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 93(8), pages 563-571, August.
- Groll, Dominik & van Roye, Björn, 2011. "Price competitiveness divergence in the euro area: The level matters!," Kiel Policy Brief 24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klaus Schrader & David Bencek & Claus-Fiedrich Laaser, 2015. "Griechenlands erneute Rettung: endlich erfolgreich?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 84(4), pages 39-57.
- David Bencek & Henning Klodt, 2011. "Fünf Prozent sind (zu) viel," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 91(9), pages 595-600, September.
- Schrader, Klaus & Bencek, David & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2013. "IfW-Krisencheck: Alles wieder gut in Griechenland?," Kiel Discussion Papers 522/523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkpb:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.