A free trade area between the Repbulic of Moldova and the European Union: feasibility, perspectives and potential impact
This publication has been launched within the project “European Union – Republic of Moldova Trade Relations: Current Situation and Perspectives for Enhancement”. The project is sponsored by the Moldova-Soros Foundation. The major goal of this project is to help Moldovan government formulate and adopt balanced and sound positions for the future negotiations with the European Commission, so that an “enhanced trade regime” contributing to the economic modernization of the country and economic integration with EU is achieved.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Szalavetz, Andrea & Lücke, Matthias, 1997. "Export reorientation and transfer of know-how and technology: the case of Hungarian manufactured exports," Kiel Working Papers 801, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Mark M. Spiegel, 1997.
"North-South Customs Unions and International Capital Mobility,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6424, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Spiegel, Mark M., 1998. "North-South customs unions and international capital mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 229-251, December.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Spiegel, Mark M., 1996. "North-South customs unions and international capital mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1573, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Mark M. Spiegel, 1997. "North-South Customs Unions and International Capital Mobility," Research Department Publications 4060, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lücke, Matthias & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Liberalizing international trade in services: Challenges and opportunities for developing countries," Kiel Discussion Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lerman, Zvi & Cimpoies, Dragos, 2006. "Duality Of Farm Structure In Transition Agriculture: The Case Of Moldova," Discussion Papers 7139, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:28899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.