Sinkende Immobilienpreise in China: Gefahr für die Weltkonjunktur?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Nils Jannsen, 2013.
"Costs Of Housing Crises: International Evidence,"
Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 299-313, October.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Jannsen, Nils, 2009. "Costs of housing crises: International evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1524, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Jannsen, Nils, 2011. "Costs of housing crises: International evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1524 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Janine Aron & John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Keiko Murata & Anthony Murphy, 2012. "Credit, Housing Collateral, And Consumption: Evidence From Japan, The U.K., And The U.S," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(3), pages 397-423, September.
- Nils Jannsen, 2010.
"National and International Business Cycle Effects of Housing Crises,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(2), pages 175-206.
- Jannsen, Nils, 2009. "National and international business cycle effects of housing crises," Kiel Working Papers 1510, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwbox:201122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.