Citizens' Opinions of and Experiences with Government Responses to COVID-19 Pandemic in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nhan Phuc Thanh Nguyen & Tuyen Dinh Hoang & Vi Thao Tran & Cuc Thi Vu & Joseph Nelson Siewe Fodjo & Robert Colebunders & Michael P Dunne & Thang Van Vo, 2020. "Preventive behavior of Vietnamese people in response to the COVID-19 pandemic," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(9), pages 1-11, September.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Diane Coffey & Ashwini Deshpande & Jeffrey Hammer & Dean Spears, 2019. "Local Social Inequality, Economic Inequality, and Disparities in Child Height in India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 56(4), pages 1427-1452, August.
- Angus Deaton & Jean Dreze, 2008.
"Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations,"
1071, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus Deaton & Jean Drèze, 2008. "Nutrition In India: Facts And Interpretations," Working papers 170, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Angus Deaton & Jean Dreze, 2008. "Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations," Working Papers 1123, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton & Jean DrÃ¨ze, 2010. "Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations," Working Papers id:2965, eSocialSciences.
- Kumar, Kaushalendra & Shukla, Ankita & Singh, Abhishek & Ram, Faujdar & Kowal, Paul, 2016. "Association between wealth and health among older adults in rural China and India," The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 43-52.
- Winters, P. & Kafle, K. & Benfica, R., 2018. "IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 21 - Does relative deprivation induce migration? Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," IFAD Research Series 280070, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Ravi Prakash & Abhishek Singh, 2014. "Who Marries Whom? Changing Mate Selection Preferences in Urban India and Emerging Implications on Social Institutions," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline & Hamdouch, Bachir, 2016.
"International Migration: Driver of Political and Social Change?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9794, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline & Hamdouch, Bachir, 2019. "International Migration as Driver of Political and Social Change: Evidence from Morocco," GLO Discussion Paper Series 309, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Derek Headey & David Stifel & Liangzhi You & Zhe Guo, 2018.
"Remoteness, urbanization, and child nutrition in sub‐Saharan Africa,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(6), pages 765-775, November.
- Headey, Derek D. & Stifel, David & You, Liangzhi & Guo, Zhe, 2017. "Remoteness, urbanization and child nutrition in sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1694, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stifel, D. & Headey, D. & You, L. & Guo, Z., 2018. "Remoteness, Urbanization and Child Nutrition in sub-Saharan Africa," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277147, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barik, Debasis & Desai, Sonalde & Vanneman, Reeve, 2018. "Economic Status and Adult Mortality in India: Is the Relationship Sensitive to Choice of Indicators?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 176-187.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2016.
"Emigration intentions of Roma: evidence from Central and South-East Europe,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Laetitia Duval & François Charles Wolff, 2016. "Emigration intentions of Roma: evidence from Central and South-East Europe," Post-Print hal-01298306, HAL.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2016. "Emigration intentions of Roma: evidence from Central and South-East Europe," Working Papers hal-01280578, HAL.
- Paschalis Arvanitidis & Athina Economou & Christos Kollias, 2016. "Terrorism’s effects on social capital in European countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 231-250, December.
- Christopher H. Herbst & Monique Vledder & Karen Campbell & Mirja Sjöblom & Agnes Soucat, 2011. "The Human Resources for Health Crisis in Zambia : An Outcome of Health Worker Entry, Exit, and Performance within the National Health Labor Market," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5938, November.
- Janina Isabel Steinert & Lucie Dale Cluver & G. J. Melendez-Torres & Sebastian Vollmer, 2018. "One Size Fits All? The Validity of a Composite Poverty Index Across Urban and Rural Households in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 51-72, February.
- Wang, Fa, 2017. "Maximum likelihood estimation and inference for high dimensional nonlinear factor models with application to factor-augmented regressions," MPRA Paper 93484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2019.
- Darius Erlangga & Shehzad Ali & Karen Bloor, 2019. "The impact of public health insurance on healthcare utilisation in Indonesia: evidence from panel data," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 64(4), pages 603-613, May.
- Shakya, Holly B. & Fleming, Paul & Saggurti, Niranjan & Donta, Balaiah & Silverman, Jay & Raj, Anita, 2017. "Longitudinal associations of intimate partner violence attitudes and perpetration: Dyadic couples data from a randomized controlled trial in rural India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 97-105.
- Emilie Caldeira & Martial Foucault & Gregoire Rota-Graziosi, 2015.
"Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments’ competition: evidence from Benin,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(6), pages 1048-1076, December.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Emilie CALDEIRA & Martial FOUCAULT, 2010. "Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments' competition: evidence from Benin," Working Papers 201019, CERDI.
- Emilie Caldeira & Martial Foucault & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2012. "Decentralisation in Africa and the Nature of Local Governments' Competition: Evidence from Benin," NBER Working Papers 18126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilie Caldeira & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Martial Foucault, 2011. "Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments' competition: evidence from Benin," Working Papers halshs-00553122, HAL.
- Corsi, Daniel J. & Mejía-Guevara, Iván & Subramanian, S.V., 2016. "Risk factors for chronic undernutrition among children in India: Estimating relative importance, population attributable risk and fractions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 165-185.
- Brown, Joe & Hamoudi, Amar & Jeuland, Marc & Turrini, Gina, 2017. "Seeing, believing, and behaving: Heterogeneous effects of an information intervention on household water treatment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 141-159.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2010.
"Population and Health Policies,"
Handbook of Development Economics, in: Dani Rodrik & Mark Rosenzweig (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 4785-4881,
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4340, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schultz, Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 66, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Center Discussion Papers 52224, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 974, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Alobo Loison, Sarah & Hillbom, Ellen, 2020. "Regional evidence of smallholder-based growth in Zambia’s livestock sector," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 19(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCOVID-19; government’s responses; aid package; economic impact;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.