Does loneliness lurk in temp work? Exploring the associations between temporary employment, loneliness at work and job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moens, Eline & Baert, Stijn & Verhofstadt, Elsy & Van Ootegem, Luc, 2019. "Does Loneliness Lurk in Temp Work? Exploring the Associations between Temporary Employment, Loneliness at Work and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 12865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eline Moens & Stijn Baert & Elsy Verhofstadt & Luc Van Ootegem, 2019. "Does loneliness lurk in temp work? Exploring the associations between temporary employment, loneliness at work and job satisfaction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/987, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsLoneliness at work; temporary work; job satisfaction;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.