Measuring fiscal sustainability on the municipal level: A German case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benny Geys & Friedrich Heinemann & Alexander Kalb, 2008.
"Local Governments in the Wake of Demographic Change: Evidence from German Municipalities,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(4), pages 434-457, December.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2008.
"Local governments in the wake of demographic change: evidence from German municipalities
[Dezentrale Regierungen im Strudel von demographischen Wandel: Evidenz von deutschen Stadtverwaltungen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-19, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2008. "Local governments in the wake of demographic change: evidence from German municipalities
- Muellbauer, John, 1992. " Generational Accounting: A New Approach to Understanding the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Saving: Comment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 319-322.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1994. "Generational Accounting: A Meaningful Way to Evaluate Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 73-94, Winter.
- Jens Lundsgaard, 2005. "Ageing, Welfare Serviced and Municipalities in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 428, OECD Publishing.
- Britta Baum & Helmut Seitz & Andrej Worobjew, 2002. "Der Einfluss der Alters- und Familienstrukturen auf die Ausgaben der Länder und Gemeinden," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(1), pages 147-162.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal sustainability; demographic transition; municipalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fzgdps:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iffrede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.