Ageing, Welfare Serviced and Municipalities in Finland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagist, Christian & Vatter, Johannes, 2009. "Measuring fiscal sustainability on the municipal level: A German case study," FZG Discussion Papers 35, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
More about this item
Keywordsageing; bons d'achat; collectivités locales; contracting out; efficacité du secteur public; externalisation; Finland; Finlande; fiscal federalism; fiscal policy; fédéralisme budgétaire; impôt immobilier; impôt sur le revenu; income tax; local government; pensions; politique budgétaire; property tax; public sector efficiency; retraites; services sociaux; vieillissement; vouchers; welfare services;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-10-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-05-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-10-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:428-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .