Patents as indicators for knowledge generation and diffusion in mechanical engineering and green biotechnology: A first assessment
This study includes two expert reports, which are based on each other. At the core of the first expertise is the analysis of the patent application structures within the technological field of mechanical engineering and their evolution over time at an international level. Secondly, building on the first expertise, a field comparison of mechanical engineering and green biotechnology is performed with the help of a patent analysis.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Breslauer Straße 48, D-76139 Karlsruhe|
Web page: http://isi.fraunhofer.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schankerman, Mark & Pakes, Ariel, 1986.
"Estimates of the Value of Patent Rights in European Countries during the Post-1950 Period,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 1052-1076, December.
- Mark Schankerman & Ariel Pakes, 1985. "Estimates of the Value of Patent Rights in European Countries During thePost-1950 Period," NBER Working Papers 1650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2011.
"The puzzle of patent value indicators,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 33-62.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2007. "The puzzle of patent value indicators," Working Papers CEB 07-023.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2011. "The Puzzle of Patent Value Indicators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/60729, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisidp:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.