Women empowerment in Portugal: Realities, constraints, policies, strategies and initiatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaap, Maartje M. & Kunst, Anton E. & Leinsalu, Mall & Regidor, Enrique & Espelt, Albert & Ekholm, Ola & Helmert, Uwe & Klumbiene, Jurate & Mackenbach, Johan P., 2009. "Female ever-smoking, education, emancipation and economic development in 19 European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1271-1278, April.
- Santana, Paula, 2002. "Poverty, social exclusion and health in Portugal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 33-45, July.
- Vanda Narciso & Pedro Damiao Henriques, 2008. "O Papel das Mulheres no Desenvolvimento Rural: Uma Leitura para TimoraLeste," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
Keywordsdisadvantaged groups; rural areas; women empowerment;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:62595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .