Vertical mergers, foreclosure and raising rivals' costs: Experimental evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Theo Normann, 2011. "Vertical Mergers, Foreclosure And Raising Rivals' Costs – Experimental Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 506-527, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Möllers, Claudia, 2016. "Reputation and foreclosure with vertical integration: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 232, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Benli, Erman & Emin-Benli, Hande, 2015. "The political economy of margin squeeze liability in the Turkish telecommunications market: A comparative assessment," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 104-110.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2015-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexperimental economics; foreclosure; quantal response equilibrium; raising rival's costs; vertical integration;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-11-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EXP-2010-11-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-11-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2010-11-13 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dicedp:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .