Report NEP-GTH-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wood, Peter John, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory," Research Reports 95061, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida, 2010. "Feature-based Choice and Similarity in Normal-form Games: An Experimental Study," DISA Working Papers 1007, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 03 Nov 2010.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2010. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," MPRA Paper 26515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Luis Alejandro Palacio García & Alexandra Cortés Aguilar, 2010. "Never retreat, never surrender: The bargaining power of commitment in the Hawk-Dove game," ThE Papers 10/17, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2010. "A within-subject analysis of other-regarding preferences," DICE Discussion Papers 06, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios, 2010. "Ordinal efficiency under the lens of duality theory," MPRA Paper 26331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dannenberg, Astrid, 2010. "Voting in international environmental agreements: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Normann, Hans-Theo, 2010. "Vertical mergers, foreclosure and raising rivals' costs: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 05, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).