Quantifying high-frequency market reactions to real-time news sentiment announcements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2009. "Quantifying High-Frequency Market Reactions to Real-Time News Sentiment Announcements," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manganelli, Simone, 2005. "Duration, volume and volatility impact of trades," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 377-399, November.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2008.
"Capturing common components in high-frequency financial time series: A multivariate stochastic multiplicative error model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3978-4015, December.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2007. "Capturing common components in high-frequency financial time series: A multivariate stochastic multiplicative error model," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Capturing Common Components in High-Frequency Financial Time Series: A Multivariate Stochastic Multiplicative Error Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Malatesta, Paul H. & Thompson, Rex, 1985. "Partially anticipated events: A model of stock price reactions with an application to corporate acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 237-250, June.
- Mitchell, Mark L & Mulherin, J Harold, 1994. " The Impact of Public Information on the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 923-950, July.
- DeGennaro, Ramon P. & Shrieves, Ronald E., 1997. "Public information releases, private information arrival and volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 295-315, December.
- John R. Graham & Jennifer L. Koski & Uri Loewenstein, 2006. "Information Flow and Liquidity around Anticipated and Unanticipated Dividend Announcements," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 2301-2336, September.
- Kalev, Petko S. & Liu, Wai-Man & Pham, Peter K. & Jarnecic, Elvis, 2004. "Public information arrival and volatility of intraday stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1441-1467, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tauchen, George E & Pitts, Mark, 1983. "The Price Variability-Volume Relationship on Speculative Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 485-505, March.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Ederington, Louis H & Lee, Jae Ha, 1993. " How Markets Process Information: News Releases and Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1161-1191, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & W. -X. Zhou, 2012. "Trading networks, abnormal motifs and stock manipulation," Papers 1301.0007, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm-specific News; News Sentiment; High-frequency Data; Volatility; Liquidity; Abnormal Returns;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .