A few can do: Ethical behavior and the provision of public goods in an agent-based model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Pickhardt, "undated". "A few can do – Ethical behavior and the provision of public goods in an agent-based model," Working Papers 201037, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown-Kruse, Jamie & Hummels, David, 1993. "Gender effects in laboratory public goods contribution : Do individuals put their money where their mouth is?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 255-267, December.
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
- Roberto Burlando & Francesco Guala, 2005. "Heterogeneous Agents in Public Goods Experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 35-54, April.
- Francesco Farina & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2008. "Conditional cooperation in a sequential move game," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(1), pages 149-165, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear Public Goods Games; Conditional Cooperation; Ethical Behavior; Agentbased Modeling; Pareto-optimality;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cawmdp:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camuede.html .