Zur relativen Aussagekraft und Eignung von Ansätzen der neuen Institutionenlehre für die Absatzformwahl sowie die Entlohnung von Verkaufsaußendienstmitarbeitern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amiya K. Basu & Rajiv Lal & V. Srinivasan & Richard Staelin, 1985. "Salesforce Compensation Plans: An Agency Theoretic Perspective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 267-291.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Coughlan, Anne T & Narasimhan, Chakravarthi, 1992. "An Empirical Analysis of Sales-Force Compensation Plans," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 93-121, January.
- Rajiv Lal & V. Srinivasan, 1993. "Compensation Plans for Single- and Multi-Product Salesforces: An Application of the Holmstrom-Milgrom Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(7), pages 777-793, July.
- Erin Anderson, 1985. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 234-254.
- Erin Anderson, 1988. "Strategic Implications of Darwinian Economics for Selling Efficiency and Choice of Integrated or Independent Sales Forces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 599-618, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Krafft, Manfred, 1997. "An empirical investigation of the antecedents of salesforce control systems," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 454, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- David B. Balkin & Jérôme Côté & Michel Tremblay, 1998. "Explaining Sales Pay Strategy Using Agency, Transaction Cost and Resource Dependence Theories," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-28, CIRANO.
- Albers, Sonke, 1996. "Optimization models for salesforce compensation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Manolis, Chris & Nygaard, Arne & Stillerud, Bård, 1997. "Uncertainty and vertical control: An international investigation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 501-518, October.
- Fabio Caldieraro & Anne T. Coughlan, 2009. "Optimal Sales Force Diversification and Group Incentive Payments," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1009-1026, 11-12.
- Sumitro Banerjee & Alex P. Thevaranjan, 2019. "Targeting and salesforce compensation: When sales spill over to unprofitable customers," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 81-104, March.
- Duncan Simester & Juanjuan Zhang, 2014. "Why Do Salespeople Spend So Much Time Lobbying for Low Prices?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 796-808, November.
- Fabio Caldieraro & Anne T. Coughlan, 2007. "Spiffed-Up Channels: The Role of Spiffs in Hierarchical Selling Organizations," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 31-51, 01-02.
- Rajiv Banker & Seok-Young Lee & Gordon Potter & Dhinu Srinivasan, 2010. "The impact of supervisory monitoring on high-end retail sales productivity," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Arzum Akkaş & Nachiketa Sahoo, 2020. "Reducing Product Expiration by Aligning Salesforce Incentives: A Data‐driven Approach," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(8), pages 1992-2009, August.
- Sumitro Banerjee & Alex P. Thevaranjan, 2013. "How to deal with unprofitable customers? A salesforce compensation perspective," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-05, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Tat Y. Chan & Jia Li & Lamar Pierce, 2014. "Learning from Peers: Knowledge Transfer and Sales Force Productivity Growth," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 463-484, July.
- Gatignon, Aline & Gatignon, Hubert, 2010. "Erin Anderson and the Path Breaking Work of TCE in New Areas of Business Research: Transaction Costs in Action," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 232-247.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2017. "Pricing Variation Within Dual-Distribution Chains: The Different Implications of Externalities and Signaling for High- and Low-Quality Brands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 139-152, January.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja, 2016.
"Optimal sales force compensation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 179-195.
- Matthias Kräkel & Anja Schöttner, 2014. "Optimal Sales Force Compensation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Xiaoyang Long & Javad Nasiry, 2020. "Wage Transparency and Social Comparison in Sales Force Compensation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(11), pages 5290-5315, November.
- Julia Heidemann & Marcus Kaiser & Mathias Klier & Florian Probst, 2012. "Customer lifetime value-based sales force control in the financial services industry— an incentive-compatible remuneration model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 27-51, September.
- Shan Li & Kay-Yut Chen & Ying Rong, 2020. "The Behavioral Promise and Pitfalls in Compensating Store Managers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(10), pages 4899-4919, October.
- Naresh Bansal & Kissan Bansal & Minghui Ma & M. Babajide Wintoki, 2017. "Do CMO Incentives Matter? An Empirical Investigation of CMO Compensation and Its Impact on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(6), pages 1993-2015, June.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauman:375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ibkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ibkiede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.