We provide mathematical proofs for the results in "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baek, Yae In & Cho, Jin Seo & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2015.
"Testing linearity using power transforms of regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 376-384.
- Yae In Baek & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2013. "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1917, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- YAE IN BAEK & Jin Seo Cho & PETER C.B. PHILLIPS, 2015. "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors," Working papers 2015rwp-79, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-04-02 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yon:wpaper:2015rwp-79a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (YERI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eryonkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.