Report NEP-ECM-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio, 2014. "Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2014:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2015. "Testing for Flexible Nonlinear Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao & Ruoyao Shi, 2013. "Uniform Asymptotic Risk of Averaging GMM Estimator Robust to Misspecification, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Joseph, Esdras & Galeano San Miguel, Pedro & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira, 2015. "Two-sample Hotelling's T² statistics based on the functional Mahalanobis semi-distance," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Rinke, Saskia & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2015. "Information Criteria for Nonlinear Time Series Models," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-548, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Bilel Sanhaji, 2015. "Testing the Constancy of Conditional Correlations in Multivariate GARCH-type Models (Extended Version with Appendix)," AMSE Working Papers 1516, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- YAE IN BAEK & Jin Seo Cho & PETER C.B. PHILLIPS, 2015. "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors," Working papers 2015rwp-79, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- YAE IN BAEK & Jin Seo Cho & PETER C.B. PHILLIPS, 2015. "We provide mathematical proofs for the results in "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors"," Working papers 2015rwp-79a, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Prosper Donovon & Alastair R. Hall, 2015. "GMM and Indirect Inference: An appraisal of their connections and new results on their properties under second order identification," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1505, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2015. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Panel Threshold Models," Working Papers 2015-32, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Tim Bollerslev & Andrew J. Patton & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2015. "Exploiting the Errors: A Simple Approach for Improved Volatility Forecasting," CREATES Research Papers 2015-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Liusha Yang & Romain Couillet & Matthew R. McKay, 2015. "A Robust Statistics Approach to Minimum Variance Portfolio Optimization," Papers 1503.08013, arXiv.org.
- Michael P. Clements, 2015. "Assessing Macro Uncertainty In Real-Time When Data Are Subject To Revision," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nikolas Mittag, 2015. "A Simple Method to Estimate Large Fixed Effects Models Applied to Wage Determinants and Matching," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp532, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Bettina Grün & Paul Hofmarcher & Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser, 2015. "A Comprehensive Approach to Posterior Jointness Analysis in Bayesian Model Averaging Applications," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp193, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alastair R. Hall & Denise R. Osborn & Nikolaos Sakkas, 2015. "The Asymptotic Behaviour of the Residual Sum of Squares in Models with Multiple Break Points," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1504, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Jinhyuk Lee & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning & Kyoungwon Seo, 2015. "Constrained Optimization Approaches to Estimation of Structural Models: Comment," Discussion Papers 15-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.