Report NEP-ECM-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio, 2014. "Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2014:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2015. "Testing for Flexible Nonlinear Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao & Ruoyao Shi, 2013. "Uniform Asymptotic Risk of Averaging GMM Estimator Robust to Misspecification, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Joseph, Esdras & Galeano San Miguel, Pedro & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira, 2015. "Two-sample Hotelling's T² statistics based on the functional Mahalanobis semi-distance," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Rinke, Saskia & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2015. "Information Criteria for Nonlinear Time Series Models," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-548, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Bilel Sanhaji, 2015. "Testing the Constancy of Conditional Correlations in Multivariate GARCH-type Models (Extended Version with Appendix)," AMSE Working Papers 1516, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- YAE IN BAEK & Jin Seo Cho & PETER C.B. PHILLIPS, 2015. "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors," Working papers 2015rwp-79, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- YAE IN BAEK & Jin Seo Cho & PETER C.B. PHILLIPS, 2015. "We provide mathematical proofs for the results in "Testing Linearity Using Power Transforms of Regressors"," Working papers 2015rwp-79a, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Prosper Donovon & Alastair R. Hall, 2015. "GMM and Indirect Inference: An appraisal of their connections and new results on their properties under second order identification," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1505, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2015. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Panel Threshold Models," Working Papers 2015-32, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Tim Bollerslev & Andrew J. Patton & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2015. "Exploiting the Errors: A Simple Approach for Improved Volatility Forecasting," CREATES Research Papers 2015-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Liusha Yang & Romain Couillet & Matthew R. McKay, 2015. "A Robust Statistics Approach to Minimum Variance Portfolio Optimization," Papers 1503.08013, arXiv.org.
- Michael P. Clements, 2015. "Assessing Macro Uncertainty In Real-Time When Data Are Subject To Revision," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-02, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Nikolas Mittag, 2015. "A Simple Method to Estimate Large Fixed Effects Models Applied to Wage Determinants and Matching," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp532, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Bettina Grün & Paul Hofmarcher & Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser, 2015. "A Comprehensive Approach to Posterior Jointness Analysis in Bayesian Model Averaging Applications," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp193, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alastair R. Hall & Denise R. Osborn & Nikolaos Sakkas, 2015. "The Asymptotic Behaviour of the Residual Sum of Squares in Models with Multiple Break Points," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1504, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Jinhyuk Lee & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning & Kyoungwon Seo, 2015. "Constrained Optimization Approaches to Estimation of Structural Models: Comment," Discussion Papers 15-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.