Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity Using Extreme Learning Machines (published in: International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 21, Suppl. 2 (2013), 117--129.)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin Seo Cho & Isao Ishida & Halbert White, 2013. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity Using Twofold Unidentified Models under the Null and Hexic Expansions (published in: Essays in Nonlinear Time Series Econometrics, Festschrift in Honor of Timo Teras," Working papers 2013rwp-55, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010.
"Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models," Discussion Paper Series 0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2007. "Testing for Regime Switching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(6), pages 1671-1720, November.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Ishida, Isao, 2012. "Testing for the effects of omitted power transformations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 287-290.
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme learning machines; neglected nonlinearity; Wald test; single layer feedforward network; asymptotic distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yon:wpaper:2013rwp-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (YERI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eryonkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.