Scaling in currency exchange: A Conditionally Exponential Decay approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mercik, Szymon & Weron, Rafal, 1999. "Scaling in currency exchange: a conditionally exponential decay approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 267(1), pages 239-250.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401.
- John List & Matti Liski, 2005. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 121-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Scaling law; CED model; High frequency data; Currency exchange;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc9802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.