Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geir Godager & Tor Iversen & Ching-To Ma, 2009.
"Service motives and profit incentives among physicians,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-57, March.
- Greir Godager & Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007. "Service Motives And Profit Incentives Among Physicians," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-042, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Ma , Ching-To Albert, 2009. "Service motives and profit incentives among physicans," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2007:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- John A. List, 2014.
"Using Field Experiments to Change the Template of How We Teach Economics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 81-89, June.
- John List, 2013. "Using field experiments to change the template of how we teach economics," Artefactual Field Experiments 00389, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bozbay, Irem, 2012. "Truth-Seeking Judgment Aggregation over Interconnected Issues," Working Papers 2012:31, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Waterhouse, Doug F., 1997. "The Major Invertebrate Pests and Weeds of Agriculture and Plantation Forestry in the Southern and Western Pacific," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 117180.
- repec:esx:essedp:743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perote-Peña, Juan & Piggins, Ashley, 2015. "A Model Of Deliberative And Aggregative Democracy," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 93-121, March.
- Peter Hans Matthews & Jeffrey Carpenter & Jessica Holmes, 2004.
"Charity Auctions: A Field Experimental Investigation,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0417, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2004. "Charity Auctions: A Field Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 1330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Eymann, Angelika, 2000. "Household Portfolios in Germany," Discussion Papers 603, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Philippe Mongin, 2012.
"The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 315-355, September.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," MPRA Paper 37752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Mongin, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," Post-Print hal-00733521, HAL.
- Naonori Kodate & Alastair J. Ross & Janet E. Anderson & Rhona Flin, 2012. "Non-Technical Skills (NTS) for Enhancing Patient Safety: Achievements and Future Directions," Working Papers 201227, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Mercik, Szymon & Weron, Rafal, 1999.
"Scaling in currency exchange: a conditionally exponential decay approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 267(1), pages 239-250.
- Szymon Mercik & Rafal Weron, 1998. "Scaling in currency exchange: A Conditionally Exponential Decay approach," HSC Research Reports HSC/98/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Hannu Salonen, 2014. "Aggregating and Updating Information," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 55-67, October.
- Tor Iversen & Ching-to Ma, 2011.
"Market conditions and general practitioners’ referrals,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 245-265, December.
- Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, "undated". "Market Conditions and General Practitioners' Referrals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Tor Iversen, 2010. "Market conditions and general practitioners’ referrals," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Iversen, Tor & Ma, Albert, 2009. "Market Conditions and General Practitioners’ Referrals," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:8, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2007. "Simulating the Dynamic Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Effects of the FairTax1," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-026, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Tor Iversen & Gry Stine Kopperud, 2005.
"Regulation versus practice - the impact of accessibility on the use of specialist health care in Norway,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(12), pages 1231-1238.
- Iversen, Tor & Kopperud, Gry Stine, 2009. "Regulation versus practice - The impact of accessibility on the use of specialist health care in Norway," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2009. "Insider Econometrics: Empirical Studies of How Management Matters," NBER Working Papers 15618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Ruzé, 2009. "Traiter les archives de la Toile. Une histoire d'un système d'information dans une communauté, WordPress (2003-2008)," Post-Print hal-00628615, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:31:y:2005:i:2:p:121-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.