Scaling in currency exchange: a conditionally exponential decay approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Szymon Mercik & Rafal Weron, 1998. "Scaling in currency exchange: A Conditionally Exponential Decay approach," HSC Research Reports HSC/98/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401.
- John List & Matti Liski, 2005. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 121-121, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Scaling law; CED model; High frequency data;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:267:y:1999:i:1:p:239-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .