Calibration of the subdiffusive Black–Scholes model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401, June.
- Simon Hurst & Eckhard Platen & Svetlozar Rachev, 1997. "Subordinated Market Index Models: A Comparison," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 4(2), pages 97-124, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian, Orzeł & Agnieszka, Wyłomańska, 2010. "Calibration of the subdiffusive arithmetic Brownian motion with tempered stable waiting-times," MPRA Paper 28593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack-Scholes model; option price; Monte Carlo simulation; fractional Fokker-Planck Equation; time-changed Brownian motion; martingale measure;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc0902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .