Gauging Procurement Policy Change During the Crisis-Era: Evidence from the Global Trade Alert
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evenett, Simon J. & Hoekman, Bernard M., 2005.
"Government procurement: market access, transparency, and multilateral trade rules,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 163-183, March.
- Evenett, Simon J & Hoekman, Bernard, 2003. "Government Procurement: Market Access, Transparency, and Multilateral Trade Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evenett, Simon J. & Hoekman, Bernard M., 2004. "Government procurement : Market access, transparency, and multilateral trade rules," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3195, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2018.
"Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Hoekman & Marco Sanfilippo, 2018. "Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/16, European University Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wti:papers:1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morven McLean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtibech.html .