Promoting Lies through Regulation: Deterrence Impacts of Flexible versus Inflexible Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Ridley, 2008.
"Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 607-631, September.
- David B. Ridley, 2009. "Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000174, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "Environmental Protection Agencies: Measuring the Welfare Benefits from Regulation under Different Information Contexts," Working Papers 2011-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Zaikin, Andrey & Espinola-Arredondo, Ana, 2012.
"The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andrey Zaikin & Ana Espinola-Arredondo, 2012. "The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan," Working Papers 2012-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry deterrence; Signaling; Emission fees; Perfect commitment;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:espinola-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .