Trade in Intermediate Producer Services under Imperfect Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Whalley, 2004.
"Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalisation in Services Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1223-1253, August.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalization in Services Trade," NBER Working Papers 10181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gasiorek & Alasdair Smith & Anthony J. Venables, 2002. "The Accession of the UK to the EC: A Welfare Analysis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 425-447, September.
- Markusen, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services and in Other Specialized Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006.
"Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001. "Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2655, The World Bank.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Norman, Victor D, 1992. "Global Production Effects of European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2002. "A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Open Economies with Imperfect Competition and Product Differentiation," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 311-338.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2002. "The influence of computable general equilibrium models on policy," TMD discussion papers 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade in services; CGE modeling; Imperfect competition;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:wpaper:y:2009:i:020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.