Employment Decisions of Married Women: Evidence and Explanations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniela Del Boca & Marilena Locatelli & Silvia Pasqua, 2000. "Employment Decisions of Married Women: Evidence and Explanations," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(1), pages 35-52, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Del Boca, Daniela & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2003.
"Credit market constraints and labor market decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 681-703, December.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2002. "Credit Market Constraints and Labor Market Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Layard, R & Barton, M & Zabalza, A, 1980. "Married Women's Participation and Hours," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(185), pages 51-72, February.
- anonymous, 2000. "In this issue ..," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 1-1.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M, 1997. "Wage Inequality and Family Labor Supply," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 72-97, January.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P & Rayack, Wendy L, 1996. "Do Men Whose Wives Work Really Earn Less?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 268-273, May.
- Giannelli, Gianna & Micklewright, John, 1995. "Why Do Women Married to Unemployed Men Have Low Participation Rates?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(4), pages 471-486, November.
- anonymous, 2000. "In this issue ..," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 1-1.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Decisions; Women;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpc:wplist:wp08_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/childit.html .