Poverty Targeting Classifications and Distributional Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black, 1999.
"Do Better Schools Matter? Parental Valuation of Elementary Education,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 577-599.
- Sandra E. Black, 1997. "Do better schools matter? Parental valuation of elementary education," Research Paper 9729, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David Potts, 1999. "Forget the weights, who gets the benefits? How to bring a poverty focus to the economic analysis of projects," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 581-595.
- Wildasin, David E, 1988.
"Indirect Distributional Effects in Benefit-Cost Analysis of Small Projects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 801-807, September.
- WILDASIN, David E., 1988. "Indirect distributional effects in benefit-cost analysis of small projects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 807, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1997. "Property tax limits and local fiscal behavior: did Massachusetts cities and towns spend too little on town services under proposition 2 1/2?," Working Papers 97-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1998. "Redistribution and the marginal cost of public funds," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 365-382, December.
- Haughwout, Andrew F., 1997. "Central city infrastructure investment and suburban house values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 199-215, April.
- McDonald, John F. & Osuji, Clifford I., 1995. "The effect of anticipated transportation improvement on residential land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Kathy J. Hayes & Lori L. Taylor, 1996. "Neighborhood school characteristics: what signals quality to homebuyers?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-9.
- Herbert Mohring, 1961. "Land Values and the Measurement of Highway Benefits," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 236-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elio H Londero, 2004. "Measuring Benefits, Tracing Distributional Effects, and Affecting Distributional Outcomes," Public Economics 0407011, EconWPA.
- Asad K. Ghalib, 2011. "Estimating the depth of microfinance programme outreach: empirical findings from rural Pakistan," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 15411, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
Keywordscost-benefit; poverty; targeting; distribution; distributional effects; project; project analysis; project appraisal; project evaluation;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0407012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .