Savings, Intergenerational Transfers, and the Distribution of Wealth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ocampo, Ignacio Ponce & Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2006. "Savings, Intergenerational Transfers, And The Distribution Of Wealth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 371-414, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "A Model of Inherited Wealth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 608-626.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang (Annie) Yang, 2006. "Consumption Over Life Cycle: How Different is Housing?," Discussion Papers 06-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Fang Yang, 2005.
"Consumption Along the Life Cycle: How Different is Housing?,"
2005 Meeting Papers
718, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fang Yang, 2006. "Consumption along the life cycle: how different is housing?," Working Papers 635, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsSavings; Intergenerational Transfers; Wealth Distribution;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0509001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.