Tendencias recientes de la participación femenina en el mercado de trabajo del Uruguay, 1986-2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ximena García de Soria & Fernanda Rivas & Máximo Rossi & Mariana Taboada, 2002. "Tendencias recientes de la participación femenina en el mercado de trabajo del Uruguay, 1986-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0102, Department of Economics - dECON.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Paulo Henríquez, 1999. "Female labor supply in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 58, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- X. García de Soria & M.F. Rivas & M. Taboada, 2001. "Oferta laboral de las mujeres," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1801, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Cooke, Lynn Prince, 2000. "Gender Agency at the Intersection of State, Market and Family: Changes in Fertility and Maternal Labor Supply in Eight Countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2000-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0409009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.