Agricultural growth and poverty in an archetypical middle income country: Chile 1987-2003
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Paulo Henríquez, 1999. "Female labor supply in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 58, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2011.
"The (evolving) role of agriculture in poverty reduction--An empirical perspective,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 239-254, November.
- Christiaensen,Luc & Demery,Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2010. "The (Evolving) Role of Agriculture in Poverty Reduction: An Empirical Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ryan Edwards, 2015. "Is plantation agriculture good for the poor? Evidence from Indonesia's palm oil expansion," Departmental Working Papers 2015-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2009.
"Distributive impact of structural change: Does environmental degradation matter?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 266-278, December.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008. "Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Gustavo Anríquez & Genny Bonomi, 2007. "Long-Term Farming Trends. An Inquiry Using Agricultural Censuses," Working Papers 07-20, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:36:y:2007:i:2:p:191-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.