Minimum Wage And Income Distribution In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Short-Run Effects of Technological Progress," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 224-233, July.
- M. Hasan Imam & John Whalley, 1985. "Incidence Analysis of a Sector-Specific Minimum Wage in a Two-Sector Harris-Todaro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 207-224.
- Jai-Young Choi, 1999. "Factor Growth, Urban Unemployment and Welfare Under Variable Returns to Scale," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 17-34.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin, 2009. "Income Inequality and FDI in Turkey: FM-OLS (Phillips-Hansen) Estimation and ARDL Approach to Cointegration," MPRA Paper 48765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Ucal & Alfred Albert Haug & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin, 2016.
"Income inequality and FDI: evidence with Turkish data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1030-1045, March.
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Hüseyin & Haug, Alfred A., 2014. "Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 61104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Ucal & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin & Alfred Haug, 2014. ": Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," Working Papers 1407, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; economies of scale; urban unemployment;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-04-11 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2004-04-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2004-04-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0404005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.