Minimum Wage And Income Distribution In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Short-Run Effects of Technological Progress," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 224-233, July.
- M. Hasan Imam & John Whalley, 1985. "Incidence Analysis of a Sector-Specific Minimum Wage in a Two-Sector Harris-Todaro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 207-224.
- Jai-Young Choi, 1999. "Factor Growth, Urban Unemployment and Welfare Under Variable Returns to Scale," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 17-34.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin, 2009. "Income Inequality and FDI in Turkey: FM-OLS (Phillips-Hansen) Estimation and ARDL Approach to Cointegration," MPRA Paper 48765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Ucal & Alfred Albert Haug & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin, 2016.
"Income inequality and FDI: evidence with Turkish data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1030-1045, March.
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Hüseyin & Haug, Alfred A., 2014. "Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 61104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Ucal & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin & Alfred Haug, 2014. ": Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," Working Papers 1407, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; economies of scale; urban unemployment;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-04-11 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2004-04-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2004-04-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0404005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .