Report NEP-LAB-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp03d3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dennis A.V. Dittrich, 2004. "Wages, Length of Relationship and Bargaining Power: An experimental study in a world of complete contracts," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Matthew J. Baker, 2004. "Human Capital and Hold-ups in Indigenous Society: The Role of Customs and the Market," Departmental Working Papers 7, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0404006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Datcher Loury, 2004. "Job Tenure and Personal Contacts: Good Matches or Limited Choices?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0417, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0308a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masahiro Abe & Isao Ohashi, 2004. "Inter-Industry and Firm Size Effects on Wage Differentials and Efficiency Wages in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-25, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & João Rogério Sanson, 2003. "The Harris-Todaro labor Allocation Mechanism as an Evolutionary Game," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] f36, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vassilis T. Rapanos, 2004. "Minimum Wage And Income Distribution In Developing Countries," International Trade 0404005, EconWPA.
- Keuschnigg Christian & Keuschnigg Mirela, 2004. "Aging, Labor Markets and Pension Reform in Austria," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore