Are Pound and Euro the Same Currency?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murad S. Taqqu & Vadim Teverovsky & Walter Willinger, 1999.
"Stock market prices and long-range dependence,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Willinger, Taqqu, Teverovsky(1999)," Statistical Software Components RTZ00167, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989.
"Long-term memory in stock market prices,"
3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O & Tabak, Benjamin M, 2004. "The Hurst exponent over time: testing the assertion that emerging markets are becoming more efficient," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(3), pages 521-537.
- Ausloos, M & Ivanova, K, 2000. "Introducing False EUR and False EUR exchange rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 286(1), pages 353-366.
- K. Ivanova & M. Ausloos, 2001. "False EUR exchange rates vs. DKK, CHF, JPY and USD. What is a strong currency?," Papers cond-mat/0103033, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0505002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.