Introducing False EUR and False EUR exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:28-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy Cerqueti & Giulia Rotundo, 2015. "A review of aggregation techniques for agent-based models: understanding the presence of long-term memory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1693-1717, July.
- Matsushita, Raul & Gleria, Iram & Figueiredo, Annibal & Rathie, Pushpa & Da Silva, Sergio, 2004.
"Exponentially damped Lévy flights, multiscaling, and exchange rates,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 353-369.
- Sergio Da Silva, 2004. "Exponentially Damped Levy Flights, Multiscaling, and Exchange Rates," Finance 0405027, EconWPA.
- Wang, Dong-Hua & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Suo, Yuan-Yuan, 2012. "Statistical properties of the yuan exchange rate index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(12), pages 3503-3512.
- Orłowski, A. & Struzik, Z.R. & Syczewska, E. & Załuska-Kotur, M.A., 2004. "Fluctuation dynamics of exchange rates on Polish financial market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 184-189.
- Siqueira, Erinaldo Leite & Stošić, Tatijana & Bejan, Lucian & Stošić, Borko, 2010. "Correlations and cross-correlations in the Brazilian agrarian commodities and stocks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(14), pages 2739-2743.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:300-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariani, M.C. & Florescu, I. & Beccar Varela, M.P. & Ncheuguim, E., 2010. "Study of memory effects in international market indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1653-1664.
- Raul Matsushita & Andre Santos & Iram Gleria & Annibal Figueiredo & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Are Pound and Euro the Same Currency?," International Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
- Mariani, M.C. & Libbin, J.D. & Kumar Mani, V. & Beccar Varela, M.P. & Erickson, C.A. & Valles-Rosales, D.J., 2008. "Long correlations and Normalized Truncated Levy Models applied to the study of Indian Market Indices in comparison with other emerging markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(5), pages 1273-1282.
- Sergio Da Silva, 2004. "International Finance, Levy Distributions, and the Econophysics of Exchange Rates," International Finance 0405018, EconWPA.
- Sidorov, S.P. & Faizliev, A.R. & Balash, V.A. & Korobov, E.A., 2016. "Long-range correlation analysis of economic news flow intensity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 205-212.
- Matsushita, Raul & Gleria, Iram & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Are Pound and Euro the Same Currency? - Updated," MPRA Paper 1981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Detrended fluctuation analysis; Foreign currency exchange rate; Euro; Hurst exponent; Scaling hypothesis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:286:y:2000:i:1:p:353-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.