Logical Pitfalls of Assuming Bounded Solutions to Expectational Difference Equations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Aoki, Kosuke, 2001. "Optimal monetary policy responses to relative-price changes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 55-80, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Inflation Dynamics of Pegging Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 0502029, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Multiple Critiques of Woodford’s Model of a Cashless Economy," Macroeconomics 0504028, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsexpectational difference equations; infinite horizons; Woodford's cashless economy; price indeterminacy; pegging interest rates;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0501002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .