Production Planning and Inventories Optimization : A Backward Approach in the Convex Storage Cost Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chazal, Marie & Jouini, Elyès & Tahraoui, Rabah, 2008. "Production planning and inventories optimization: A backward approach in the convex storage cost case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 997-1023, September.
- Elyès Jouini & Marie Chazal & Rabah Tahraoui, 2007. "Production Planning and Inventories Optimization: A Backward Approach in the Convex Storage Cost Case," Working Papers halshs-00167156, HAL.
- Marie Chazal & Elyès Jouini & Rabah Tahraoui, 2003. "Production Planning and Inventories Optimization : A Backward Approach in the Convex Storage Cost Case," Working Papers 2003-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard, 1985. "Optimal pricing and production in an inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-56, January.
- Elyès Jouini & Marie Chazal & Rabah Tharaoui, 2003. "Production planning and inventories optimization with a general storage cost function," Post-Print halshs-00167148, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/360 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Bi, Gong-bing, 2010. "DEA-based production planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 105-112, February.
- Amirteimoori, Alireza & Kordrostami, Sohrab, 2012. "Production planning in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 212-218.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction planning; inventory management; integro- differential backward equations;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0312002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.