Stability of Equilibria in Games with Procedurally Rational Players
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sethi, Rajiv, 2000. "Stability of Equilibria in Games with Procedurally Rational Players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-104, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Osborne, Martin J & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1998. "Games with Procedurally Rational Players," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 834-847, September.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1978. "Rationality as Process and as Product of Thought," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Sethi, Rajiv, 1998. "Strategy-Specific Barriers to Learning and Nonmonotonic Selection Dynamics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 284-304, May.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Dekel, Eddie & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1992. "On the evolution of optimizing behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 392-406, August.
- Samuelson, Larry & Zhang, Jianbo, 1992. "Evolutionary stability in asymmetric games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 363-391, August.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck Steffen & Sarin Rajiv, 2004.
"Players With Limited Memory,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Steffen Huck & Rajiv Sarin, 2000. "Players with Limited Memory," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1645, Econometric Society.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & César Mantilla & Rajiv Sethi, 2015. "Stable Sampling Equilibrium in Common Pool Resource Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Jacek Miękisz & Michał Ramsza, 2013. "Sampling Dynamics of a Symmetric Ultimatum Game," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 374-386, September.
- Shahi, Chander & Kant, Shashi, 2007. "An evolutionary game-theoretic approach to the strategies of community members under Joint Forest Management regime," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 763-775, April.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth, 2011.
"The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-22, September.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2002. "Choice-Nash Equilibria," Vienna Economics Papers 0209, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Oechssler, Jorg & Schipper, Burkhard, 2003. "Can you guess the game you are playing?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 137-152, April.
- Sandholm, William H. & Tercieux, Olivier & Oyama, Daisuke, 2015.
"Sampling best response dynamics and deterministic equilibrium selection,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), January.
- Oyama Daisuke & William H. Sandholm & Olivier Tercieux, 2015. "Sampling best response dynamics and deterministic equilibrium selection," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01157537, HAL.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & César Mantilla & Rajiv Sethi, 2013. "Commons without Tragedy: Sampling Dynamics and Cooperative Resource Extraction," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011892, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Stability; S(1) Equilibrium; Procedural Rationality; Evolutionary Games;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-1998-12-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-1998-12-09 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:9811003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .