Economic Value Added --- A General Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miron Vasile Cristian Ioachim & Focsan Eleonora Ionela, 2017. "The Analysis Of The Performance Of Companies Based On The Economic Value Added," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 181-190, February.
- Anca Munteanu & Petre Brezeanu, 2012. "Between Parcimony and Complexity: Comparing Performance Measures for Romanian Banking Institutions," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 225-232.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Value Added; Corporate Performace;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0504003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.