Privileged Interfirm/Bank Relationships in Central Europe: Trigger or Trap for Corporate Governance?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerhard Fink & Peter R. Haiss & Lucjan T. Orlowski & Dominick Salvatore, 1999. "Privileged Interfirm/Bank Relationships in Central Europe: Trigger or Trap for Corporate Governance?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0170, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Hayri, Aydin & McDermott, Gerald A, 1998. "The Network Properties of Corporate Governance and Industrial Restructuring: A Post-Socialist Lesson," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 153-193, March.
- Erik Berglöf, 1997. "Reforming corporate governance: redirecting the European agenda," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 91-123, April.
- Franklin Allen, 1993. "Strategic Management and Financial Markets," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Vives, Xavier, 1991. "Regulatory reform in European banking," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 505-515, April.
- Linne, Thomas, 1999. "Contagion Effects of Central and East European Currency Crises," IWH Discussion Papers 96, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2010:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0502012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .